My staff and I sincerely love what we do every day. We enjoy getting to know all of our patients and providing the highest quality dental and oral health care for each individual and their families. We consider those we care for part of our own extended family, and we hope that, by providing gentle, high quality healthcare, in a compassionate and comfortable environment, we are making our patient's lives a little better. Come on in and visit; we'd love to meet you!
- Denise - "Dee" to her family and friends, Denise has been with us since day one. For almost twenty-nine years, she has masterfully managed our front office. She is married and has two children. Denise has been a loyal volunteer with the Louisville Public Library for fifteen years. As an avid bicyclist, she commutes to work by bicycle whenever the weather permits. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, beading and spending time with her three grandsons, and walking her dog, Amber
- Tracey - As my chairside clinical assistant, Tracey has been an indispensable part of our team for thirteen years. She is dedicated to making each patient's experience as comfortable as possible, and to helping provide the high quality personalized care that we are so proud of. Tracey is married and has two children. On her day off, Tracey volunteers at the EFAA (Emergency Family Assistance Association) food bank in Boulder. She also makes time for recreational hiking and bicycling.
- Cindy - Cindy is one of our two dental hygienists and has been with us for ten years. We are fortunate that she is able to be with us one day per week; the rest of the week she works for the non-profit organization "KIND" (Kids in Need of Dentistry), participating in their "Chopper Topper" school based sealant program. Cindy also sews outfits for babies through a mission project. She enjoys reading, Zumba fitness, scrap-booking, and spending as much time as she can with her family and two grandsons.
- Nina - Nina, a Colorado native with twenty years experience as a dental hygienist, has been with us for six years. She is extremely motivated to help her patients achieve and maintain optimal oral health. Together, Nina and I have enjoyed speaking to local groups about current issues in dental healthcare, particularly the relationship between dental and oral health and general systemic health. Nina has three children and her hobbies include yoga, crafts, and handmade personalized jewelry and charms.
- DDS Program (Donated Dental Services) Volunteer - Dental Lifeline Network, Colorado (Formerly Colorado Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped)
- Courage Classic Bicycle Tour Rider Since 1991 - Annual Fundraiser for Children's Hospital Colorado